13X Molecular Sieve:
13X Molecular Sieve has a pore size of roughly 10A. This is considerably larger than any of the A type openings. This desiccant is used primarily for refinements of liquid and gases because it offers synchronized absorption for bi-molecule and tri-molecule. It can co-adsorb CO2 and H2O, H2O and H2S. 13X Mole sieve also has applications as a desiccant for medical and compressor uses and as a c catalyze carrier. The sequence rate of adsorption is SF6, CHCL3, CHBr3, CHI3, N-C3F8, CCL4, N-C4F10, N-C7H16, CBr4, C6H6, B5H10, (CH3)3N, C(CH4)4, (C2H5)3N, C(CH3)C3CL, C(CH3)3Br, and C(CH3)3CH.
13X Molecular Sieve is a very reliable desiccant for a variety of drying applications including:
- Air refining by removing carbon dioxide and water.
- Oxygen PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption) process.
- Removal of grease and solvents.
- Removal of mercaptans and hydrogen sulphide from natural gas using patented Zeochem technology.
- Removal of mercaptans and hydrogen sulphide from hydrocarbon liquid.
Typical Formula: Na86[(AlO2)86(SiO2)106] • nH2O
SDS and Spec Sheets