Cargo Dry Pak
- Ship goods without the threat of "Container Rain"
- Inhibits formation of mold, mildew, rust, and corrosion
- Absorbs up to 100% of its weight in moisture
- Provides 50 days or more of moisture protection
- Prevents weak cartons and loose labels caused by moisture
- Environmentally safe and can be disposed of as normal waste
- 1 case per 20ft. container, 2 cases per 40ft. container.
Cargo Dry Pak is available in 1,500 grams in a sewn bag with strings for easy placement throughout the shipping and storage container.
• Use 10 units (1 case) in one 20’ GP container
• Use 20 units (2 cases) in one 40’ GP container
Cargo DryPak is also available in 500-gram bags for easy application in packages, cartons and crates inside a container.
Packaging Material: Tyvek – highest resistance to water penetration, air penetration & vapor transmission.