Activated Carbon Granular Coconut Shell Based 4X8 Mesh
- Coconut shell based.
- 4X8 mesh for vapor phase applications.
- Carbon Tetrachloride Activity
- High hardness for long life expectancy.
- Moisture less than 2%
- Highly developed pore structure.
- High adsorption capacity and efficiency.
- Chemically stable.
Coconut shell activated carbon is manufactured to remove gaseous pollutants. It is used as a general-purpose adsorption of VOCs and odors in air streams. It can also be used as filtration for industrial laser exhaust. 4×8 coconut shell activated carbon is ideally suited to the removal of low molecular weight compounds present in low to medium concentrations.