Activated Carbon Granular Coconut Shell Based 4X8 Mesh
- Coconut shell based.
- 4X8 mesh for vapor phase applications.
- Carbon Tetrachloride Activity
- High hardness for long life expectancy.
- Moisture less than 2%
- Highly developed pore structure.
- High adsorption capacity and efficiency.
- Chemically stable.
1 Lb Bag
5 Lb Pail
10 Lb Pail
30 Lb Box
75 Lb Drum
Coconut shell activated carbon is manufactured to remove gaseous pollutants. It is used as a general-purpose adsorption of VOCs and odors in air streams. It can also be used as filtration for industrial laser exhaust. 4×8 coconut shell activated carbon is ideally suited to the removal of low molecular weight compounds present in low to medium concentrations.
Related DocumentsActivated Carbon with Coconut Shell Base SDS
Activated Carbon Coconut Shell Spec