Activated Alumina AA400G 28×48
- Aluminum QQ-A-225/5 OR /6
- Low Cost
- No Disposal Concerns
- No Pressure Drop
- Certified to ANSI NSF61
- Loss on ignition (300-1000Â°C) : 7%
- Total pore volume : 0.5 cm3/g
5 Lb Pail
10 Lb Pail
50 Lb Box
Activated Alumina AA400G for Potable Water and a cleaner environment.
- Lowest cost per 1,000 gallons generated by high capacity and low cost per cubic foot.
- Robust material will not deteriorate with backwash.
- Works across a broad range of water chemistries.
- Iron levels do not affect the arsenic capacity.
- Landfillable, disposable without any hazardous wastes.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI standard 61, and successfully completed an EPA ETV project.
Fluoride & Arsenic Removal for Water Treatment
- Activated Alumina – ActiGuard® Fluorograde is an adsorbent of metals including fluoride from potable water. Regeneration is normally used to operate at the most cost efficient levels.
- Activated Alumina – ActiGuard® Fluorograde is used to simultaneously lower fluoride and arsenic to acceptable levels in one treatment.