13X 8X12 Molecular Sieve Desiccant
- Used for refinements of gases and liquid, it offers corresponding absorption for bi-molecule and tri-molecule.
- Has applications for medical uses, a c catalyze carrier and compressor uses.
- Act as a molecular sieve and has the capability to visually determine when the molecular sieve reaches saturation.
- Removes CO2 from Air Streams.
- 330 LB DRUM & 2000 LB SUPER SACK - CALL TO ORDER
13X 8X12 Molecular Sieve Desiccant is a multiple purpose, highly porous, high capacity alkali metal alumino-silicate in the spherical form. It is the sodium form of the Type X crystal structure with pore diameters of approximately 10Å. It can adsorb all molecules that can be adsorbed on 3A, 4A, and 5A molecular sieve. Type 13X can also adsorb molecules such as aromatics and branched-chain hydrocarbons, which have large critical diameters.