13X 4X8 Molecular Sieve Desiccant
- Used for refinements of gases and liquid, it offers corresponding absorption for bi-molecule and tri-molecule.
- Removes CO2 from Air Streams.
- Act as a molecular sieve and has the capability to visually determine when the molecular sieve reaches saturation.
- Has applications for medical uses, a c catalyze carrier and compressor uses.
- 330 LB DRUM & 2000 LB SUPER SACK - CALL TO ORDER
1 Lb Bag
5 Lb Pail
10 Lb Pail
25 Lb Box
50 Lb Box
100 Lb Box
13X 4X8 Molecular Sieve Desiccant is a multiple purpose, highly porous, high capacity alkali metal alumino- silicate in the spherical form. It is the sodium form of the Type X crystal structure with pore diameters of approximately 10A°. It can adsorb all molecules that can be adsorbed by 3A, 4A, and 5A molecular sieve. Type 13X can also adsorb molecules such as aromatics and branched-chain hydrocarbons, which have large critical diameters.